In today’s post, I want to get a little bit more personal with you all, so here is a random list of 20 facts about me. Here goes!
- My last name, Villanueva, apparently means “new house” or “new town”.
- I love watching transformation videos of interior design.
- Nicki Minaj is an inspiration to me.
- I talk to myself whenever I execute a plan.
- I have three tattoos. One on each forearm and one on my back ribcage.
- Reading books is a way for me to ‘escape’ reality.
- My go-to drink is a pineapple and Malibu. It used to be a ‘vodka sunrise’.
- I used vintage wine in cooking only thinking about the flavour in the food, not the fact it was a vintage wine… oops!
- Cooking is a huge creative outlet that I enjoy a lot.
- My brother and I created a lip-sync video when we were young. Embarrassing!
- When I get sick, I drink as many lemon-honey teas as I can handle.
- I used to be religious.
- I have three brothers and one sister.
- Vegetables I am not a fan of are mushrooms and capsicum.
- I’ve come to enjoy walks around my new neighbourhood.
- I have a fear of heights.
- I taught myself to use Photoshop back in high school.
- Although I enjoy singing, I don’t do it as often anymore.
- I’m short.
- I’m one of those women that can eat anything I want and barely put on weight. Perks of having the slim gene.
Introduce yourselves below in the comment section and include an interesting fact or two about you!
I look forward to meeting you.
And as always, stay well x